General Warranty Policy & Form
PLEASE READ THE WARRANTY POLICY BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE FORM
Rodalink will provide full support for the products we distribute by offering warranty and/or repair services. Warranty covers only defective materials and workmanship and applies only to the original purchaser of the product.
The duration of warranty depends on the products in question.
This warranty does not cover the consequences of:
- Normal wear and tear or maintenance issues
- Abnormal strain, neglect, abuse or misuse
- Accident or collision damage
- Lack of routine and proper maintenance
- Improper or failure to follow instruction for assembly, installation or use
- Modification of original parts or installation of incompatible parts
- Repairs not performed by authorized service center
- Damage or loss from shipping, transportation or storage
Important: Note that we reserve the right to reject the claim of a product which we have good reason to believe has been grey marketed (parallel imported).
When submitting a claim, the consumer must:
- Obtain and fill out a copy of the warranty claim form with the problems clearly stated. Note that a different claim form should be used only for Shimano and Marzocchi fork and shock products.
- Return the complete defective product with the purchase receipt (important!) to us through the outlets/bike shop.
- If approved, the repaired or replacement product will be returned to the consumer through the bike shop.
Warranty is at the full discretion of the Management of Rodalink. We reserve the right to all final decisions on warranty or non-warranty and on warranty repair or replacement.
THE CLAIM PROCEDURE
- Outlet to receive the claim from customer.
- Gets the detail of complaint.
- Inform Hq about the claim.
- Hq to issue a claim number.
- Outlet to proceed with form filling.
- Send soft copy of filled up form to Hq (with pictures if needed)
- Hq will begin processing the claim.
Customer needs to have for claims :
- Proof of purchase.
- Filled up warranty card (where applicable).
- Item for claim.
Failure to produce proof of purchase or warranty card will slow down the
Processing of the claim and some cases claims would be rejected.